Monday, February 09, 2009

Formula D

Went to an Open Gaming Night by Tabletop Wars last Saturday and got to play the new version of Formula D.

At first I thought it might get boring moving my car around the track manually. I was wrong. A few minutes into the game and I was hooked.

Unfortunately, Johnny got cropped by Rolf's phonecam :(

This was taken during the 3rd lap of the race. I had already crashed and burned my car by then. Obviously, entering a 3 stop corner at 5th gear WILL NOT WORK.

Now I want to:

* Play Need for Speed and Grand Tourismo on PS2 to get a hang of shifting gears
* Watch more Initial D to get drifting techniques from Takumi* Play the Timezone driving game...but my favorite oponent (the most wreckless arcade driver I know) isn't around :(

1 comments:

Kat 7:16 PM  

haha! just wait until we come home with the ps3 with my racing games, complete with steering wheel! Wheee!!! Can't wait! ah pwede rin on the wii :)

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 edited by KatherineTM

Back to TOP