Meme
A meme from Wee Wonderfuls, passed on from Kathy to me:
Telephone Sales Representative
Bank Teller, New Accounts Marketing Rep, Special Savings Marketing Rep
Corporate Sales Officer
Executive Assistant to the President
FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER
Love Actually
You’ve Got Mail
Lord of the Rings
Phantom of the Opera
Love Actually
You’ve Got Mail
Lord of the Rings
Phantom of the Opera
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Madrid St .
Antipolo
Subic for summers
Makati
Antipolo
FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH
House
CSI
Gilmore Girls
Unwrapped
House
CSI
Gilmore Girls
Unwrapped
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE DISHES
Tocino
Amah’s adobo
Pasta – it has to have a “clean” taste – either creamy and cheesy or tomato based with subtle herbs
Crispy Pata
Tocino
Amah’s adobo
Pasta – it has to have a “clean” taste – either creamy and cheesy or tomato based with subtle herbs
Crispy Pata
FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
Symantec Anti virus Update
My office email
My boss’ email
Lingeringsunsets
Symantec Anti virus Update
My office email
My boss’ email
Lingeringsunsets
FOUR PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
InVancouver living the rest of my life there
InThailand shopping
In a pool with warm water, white tiles, and strong spotlights
I’m at home, I am where I want to be at the moment.
In
In
In a pool with warm water, white tiles, and strong spotlights
I’m at home, I am where I want to be at the moment.

0 comments:
Post a Comment