Thursday, November 24, 2005

Tagged

20 Random facts about me:

  1. I love shoes with sexy stiletto heels.
  2. I'm OC at work but a pack rat with books and papers piled beside my bed at home.
  3. I enjoy doing miniature D.I.Y. projects.
  4. I like dancing - the more hip swinging the better.
  5. I hoard notebooks, paper, and pens.
  6. I'm a procrastinator.
  7. Every post is a tiny step outside my comfort zone.
  8. I love to sleep.
  9. I will only wear sleeveless blouses under a coat or cardigan.
  10. Nothing makes me happier than creating crafts and now, jewelry.
  11. I'm scared of the prospect of leaving my family and living on my own in a foreign country, but I will do it anyway.
  12. I get my best ideas in the bathroom.
  13. Meditation is my favorite way to de-stress.
  14. I would rather bake than cook.
  15. I strive to have a good laugh at least once a day.
  16. I can spend the whole evening just talking with my sister or mom.
  17. I'm an eternal optimist.
  18. If a movie is based on a book, I like reading the book first before watching the movie.
  19. I just recovered from an addiction to the mindless game of Luxor - because I'm now addicted to Chuzzle =)
  20. I get bored easily with routinary activities.

1 comments:

Anonymous 1:14 AM  

Hi Ampersant,

Tagged for the 20 random facts about you..I'd say for items 1,4,6,7 and 11,I never knew those facts are in you.But it is nice to know.

And the rest of the items,I know them to be typically you and are in you.keep posting Ampersant.I am always anticipating for your ideas and thoughts.

And yes,another year is ending.... I wish you the most wonderful time of the year,this Holiday season. Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to you,your family and love ones.

Dec.24,05 Sat. USST 1:09 AM

  © Blogger template 'Personal Blog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 edited by KatherineTM

Back to TOP